Friday, December 21, 2012

Thirty minute afternoon snuggle

Everyday I stop what I am doing to take the time. Life is busier than ever and I want to make sure he is getting as much quiet time with me as all the other kids did when they were babies.  So in the afternoon when the older two are busy at school and Em is taking her hour long nap I take the first half hour and pull this little guy on the bed with me.  We talk together, he coo's and smiles at me and I turn into a puddle.  Then his little eyes get heavy and we rock or bounce or just cuddle up and take a little snooze.  Now don't worry he gets constant attention all day long and practically lives in my arms.  But this half hour it is just him and I, no other siblings or noisy house, not even daddy.  Just Mom and Hudson enjoying their moments together.

No comments: