Tuesday, December 04, 2012

So much to be Thankful for

 Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday.  Endless eating of great comfort foods, napping, socializing and relaxing with your favorite people.  It is the best.  This year we spent Thanksgiving with all my sisters at my dad's house again.  I feel blessed to have gotten to spend the last two Thanksgiving with all my amazing sisters.  I have so much to be thankful for, my life is so full and so blessed.  Starting with my amazing hubby and the four little people surrounding us everyday.  This picture touches my heart looking at my sweet family and how wonderful it is to have all these people to care for and love.  Smile/hurt a little pausing to think about my two angels that would add to this crazy bunch.  These special people are my life, they make my days fun and silly and amazing.  Because of them I wake up smiling and spend the day laughing and learning.  It is for them that at night I sit and evaluate how I can be better and more for them.  I have never wanted to be good at or succeed in anything as much as I have in being their mother.  The one thing always coming so naturally is the way I love them.    
 Of course after Deke and my kids are these three beautiful women.  They are my sisters and my best friends, Heavenly Father gave us each other for reasons that I continue to understand more as I get older as one of my life's many tender mercies.  It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful they continue to get as they grow.  Also thankful for an awesome dad and for him getting us all together to make these memories.

Thankful for awesome guys that love and treat my sisters the way they deserve to be treated.  You'll never know how much I love you guys for that.  

 Also for the way they treat and love my children, Uncle Kaulin is pretty much a superstar in the eyes of my children.  
Thankful for a husband that provides tender moments with our children constantly in our home.  I am lucky to have well over a million of these moments in my life thus far.


 Thankful for a beautiful home for us all to be together in and wonderful food prepared by someone special...
 Thankful for a family that just keeps growing and getting better with each addition...



 Thankful to be able to just play, have fun and enjoy our time together....


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

What a bunch of cute pictures! Hunter is getting SOOOOO Tall! Love you guys!