Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday card photo attempt

Four kids. One Mom. A bored nine year old, a semi cooperative six year old, a really wiggly two year old and a sound asleep seven week old.  Trying to get everyone to look and smile at the same time...next to impossible.  This year having just had Hudson I decided it was a perfect year to leave mom and dad out of the pics.  Wanting to wait to get photos done by a photographer of the family after a little more time for me to recoup.  I decided to take my own card for our photo and just put the kids on my bed and get a shot.  Not too bad but I really need to learn photoshop because stuff like Ave's strand of hair in the picture above drive me crazy.
Good thing that in the grand scheme of things that kind of stuff really doesn't matter and my kids are adorable.  I feel like sometimes I need to not worry about it all looking perfect and just love it for what it is.  Which I do.  I love these pictures, not because they are the "best" pictures of my kids but because I love their expressions of love for their new baby brother.


These four keep me busy, and I LOVE IT!!!!






No comments: