Friday, December 14, 2012

"Emma-isms"

This girl is chatty.  Still our most shy child before she warms up yet once she is comfortable quite the little ham with something to say nonstop.  Suuuuuupppppper girly and sweet.  She cracks us up because she has an accent when she talks that kind of sounds like she is from the East Coast.  She never says "I" it is always "me".  This makes me laugh so hard for example she will say, "Mom, me is hungry" or "Me want to come." When she is playing hide and go seek she will pop and out say "Here me is!!!!"  So funny.  Always says me. She can count to fifteen except for one number.  According to her it goes nine,ten, eleventeen :)  When she is taking her turn counting for hide and go seek it usually goes something like this.... one, two, three, ten, twenty, eleventeen, six...hilarious.  She goes around telling me all the time that I am her best friend then I will hear her climb up next to Deke on the couch and hug him and say "Dad you are my best friend."  When it comes to Avery she shortens it.  Ave-uh-wee you are my BFF she will tell her.  Umm I'm sorry where did she even hear that? :) :)  I think Ave taught her but Ave denies it up and down.  I will hear them playing and Emma will remind her again that she is her BFF.  She still loves to "nuggle" and will often bring a blanket and climb up next to someone and invite them to snuggle with her.  Another common phrase I get from this girl is "you not worry about it."  This is usually what she tells us if someone is sad or can tell that I am frustrated.  If I can't figure something out she will say "its okay mom, you not worry about it."  This is also what she tells her siblings if they are upset about something.  When we are playing house together she calls me "sissie" when she is the mom and I am her daughter.  I love this because I always say to one of the girls "Come get your shoes on sis" or use that term with them often.  My mom would say "sis" alot with us growing up and my sisters and I use it too so it makes me smile.  If she is unhappy about something or if she gets in trouble she will say, "I'm so sad about it"  very dramatically to the point where it makes us all laugh which only gets her frustrated.  She loves to dress up and lately is always telling us she is getting ready for her wedding.  She spends most of her playtime cooking food for me and taking care of her baby dolls.  I wish I could think of all of her cute little phrases but these are just a few of the things I want to remember about her right now.  

No comments: