Monday, December 10, 2012

Playing in the sand

I feel like I am finally getting back to some of our normal routines.  Though I am only five weeks out of my c-section it feels so good to have my ability to move and bend back.  Emma and I woke up and headed to the park the other morning bucket and sand toys loaded up into the back of the stroller.                          
As together we sat and poured water onto the sand and filled the different molds and made castles and seahorses and dug holes and pretended we were making a city I realized how much I have missed my mobility.  It is so much harder to keep up with a toddler when you are pregnant.  It feels so nice to be able to get down in the sand with her and dig to our hearts content.
Hudson slept happily in his stroller next to us and we sat and played and enjoyed the nice cool December weather.  I am so glad to be able to have some motion back to be able to play with this kiddo the way we like too.  She keeps me busy and our days are so fun.  I find myself starting to get excited about exercising and going for morning walks with these two little ones.  Ready to increase my energy level again and get prepared for the start of a new great year for our family.  Ready for more great days like this!!



No comments: