Friday, December 21, 2012

Best stocking stuffer EVER.

 I couldn't help myself.  Even though Hudson was born in Nov. he still is tiny and feels like the best Christmas gift ever.  I wanted to figure out a way to take a picture that would remind me how small he is.  I meant to take this picture a couple of weeks ago when he would have easily slipped right into the stocking.  By the time I got around to taking it Hunter and I were laughing because once we hit his belly region it got a little snug.  He still fit in it though and even though he was less than enthused it made me smile to realize that he was still tiny enough.
 He was not a fan of the stocking but after we took it off he headed right to sleep.  I love this picture of him with the little Christmas moose...those little lips are begging to get a smooch.

 I thought this little ornaments saying was perfect.  He is such a joy in our world and each baby that is born is a gift of innocence to this crazy world.  He has brought so much joy to our home and peace to my heart.

 Caught this sweet smile. Wonder what he is dreaming about.
 This picture may be my favorite.  No little props or fancy backgrounds.  Just a close up shot of his tiny perfection. The tiny eyebrows, perfect lips, soft downy hair, dimpled fingers, slightly turned up nose and fluffy cheeks.  The miracle of his creation.





No comments: