Monday, September 10, 2012

The New Guy


Saw this onesie at Target a few weeks ago and had to bring it home.  We have been starting the process of getting things for him every week since we have absolutely no baby boy stuff anymore.  Thank goodness that in the nine years since we had Hunter the styles and options have gotten so much cuter with a much wider selection.  I loved the colors of this and the saying made me smile...... not to mention look at these flippin cute grey shoes we also found.  For anyone who knows me I am obsessed with baby shoes.  I know how impractical they are but I LOVE them anyways.  Little man already owns this pair, a pair of black high top tennis shoes and a pair of navy blue knit boots.

Still can't believe that we are going to be having a little boy.  I am so excited to be having another son.  Names we are currently tossing around include, Emerson, Hudson, Crew, Harrison, I like Finn and Everett (deke doesn't)  and many others so we will see.  For right now I am content smiling and thinking of him as the "new guy" and I have to say, man the new guy is REALLY CUTE :) :):)


No comments: