Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Baby #4 is on his way....

 HOORAY!!!!! It's true Deke and I are expecting baby #4 :)  We are having a little boy due in November with a high likelihood of arriving in October since our kids never like to stay in full term.  We could not be more excited about having another baby and that we are getting a little boy!!  I decided that this time I would post the news sooner than I did with Emma.  I am now almost 29 weeks and can't believe that we are on the downhill stretch.  Before we know it this little guy whom I am pretty sure is going to be named Hudson will be joining his crazy family.  My friend is throwing me a baby shower with a "little man" theme, hence the pictures of the mustache adorned belly.  
 I feel so very blessed to be having another baby, he was definitely a big surprise to us.  We are so excited and grateful that everything has gone so well and so smooth.  I have had posts about the pregnancy waiting to be posted and so I am going to try to add a couple on each day.  So read on for the story about us finding out that this baby was on his way and the journey that it has been.

No comments: