Monday, September 10, 2012

My growing bump


Well it may be tiny but it is starting to poke out.  I am really caring this baby a lot like Emma.  With Hunter and the twins I was a huge, round basketball.  Really big.  With Emma I just had a small pregnancy bump and then unfortunately gained weight everywhere else as well.


This time I again have a tiny bump but the plus is that I really haven't gained that much anywhere else.  This is 1) because I have been so flippin morning sick and 2) because of the dumb gallbladder and the dietary restrictions I am on.  Not fun.

With my belly staying pretty small it has been great because I really have had only minor complaints with back aches with is something I suffered from a lot with the boys.  As long as baby is growing good and healthy and strong then it is okay with me to stay nice and small.  Less to hopefully lose after this kid is born.

It is funny though to be six months pregnant and having people think that I am only like fifteen or sixteen weeks along.  Also thankful that I am not getting big since it has been so ridiculously HOT this summer it would have been unbearable.



No comments: