Monday, September 10, 2012

It's a.............

BOY!!! We are having a little BOY!!!  We would have been so thrilled of course either way but I think that both of us inside were really hoping for a boy again.  After almost six years of baby girl stuff and nine years since having a little man in the house we are both so ready for another son.  Thoughts of a little toddler on his hands and knees driving cars across the kitchen floor.  Finding bugs in the backyard.  Little ties for church and all the other cute boy things.  When we told the kids about the baby Hunter insisted that it had to be a boy.  "I can't have another sister!" he told Deke and I "I will be soooooo girl trapped!"  He has talked about having a brother for so long.  When I got so morning sick just like my pregnancy with Em I wondered if we were going to find out this was a little girl.  When the shot came up of his little boy part Deke and I both got emotional.  We couldn't wait to tell Hunter that he was finally getting a baby brother.  The other night Hunter was feeling him kicking in my belly and he said the cutest thing.  "Mom, sometimes I just get so excited thinking about having a brother that my eyes get watery and I want to cry."  He can't wait.  They will get to share a room.  My heart is so full of gratitude and excitement.  Everything with the baby looks perfect and he is measuring great and looks beautiful.  During the ultrasound it was so cute because he kept sucking his thumb.  I have never seen any of the other kids do this in utero and it was so cute.  They got some pictures of him doing it and it melted my heart :) :)

I can't even begin to explain how blessed I feel right now in my life.  With another healthy pregnancy and tiny son growing inside of me.  My life is so full and my blessings are rich.  I am overwhelmed with love and appreciation for my life.  I love you little guy, keep on growing healthy and strong there are three super excited siblings out here all anxiously waiting to love on you.  Love, Mommy


No comments: