Thursday, September 20, 2012

Almost ready for baby....

So this past week after getting my hospital bag all packed I decided I should get baby's bag packed as well. It was really fun to pick up some lotion, binkies, newborn diapers (and awe at how tiny they are!!!) and other things that he will need at the hospital.  I grabbed up some newborn jammies and some swaddle blankets.  Here is a belly shot from two weeks ago.....
One of the newborn outfits dad picked out for him....

I found this cute purse at JcPenney's and loved the idea of using it for his diaper bag.  It is cute for me to use as a purse/bag and it holds everything I will need as well.  I really L-O-V-E this silly little frog stuffed animal I found for him at Target because it just makes me think baby boy.  It has been fun to look at this bag sitting in my room and realize how close it is to meeting this new little son.

Clothes that we have for him so far are washed and hung in the closet next to big brothers :)
Have his crib set all picked out and ordering this week....going to add touches of green to bring in some color.
Waiting any day for Hunter's new Sean White bedspread for his new bed.  He loves that it is made by sean white which cracks us up because he doesn't skateboard and has never really said anything about him before until this year, but anyway.  We got him a new queen sized bed and he is in heaven.  He took forever finding a bedspread and this isn't even a great picture of it from the Target site but it is pretty sweet, minus the weird throw pillows that we will be doing without.  You can't tell but it has black and teal stitching on it which is really cool.  It is going to be fun to be redoing the boys room.
The cute carseat cover I bought him from Carseat Canopy that with the discount code ending up only being $12 and some change including all taxes and shippping!!!  It is really cute and the inside fabric is a gray soft minky dot fabric.  I have never had one of these because it has usually been to hot in the seasons with the other kids to have any blankets over them.  Since he is a fall baby though it will be perfect and nice to keep covered when he is still tiny and we have to go places where there are going to be a lot of people with germs.  Also I think that it deters people from bothering him if he is sleeping if it is closed.  
I am definitely nesting right now.  I just want to fold the clothes and blankets over and over, have tried the bassinet in different spots in our bedroom and opened the lid of the baby lotion at least a million times to smell it and envision his soft chubby skin.  It is almost here and I am so excited!!!!!!

No comments: