Thursday, September 13, 2012

He looks like Hunter.

Note: These pictures are now almost two months old.  Hudson has grown significantly since them and we actually got some cute 3D shots and a DVD of him yesterday that I will hopefully be updating the blog with very soon.  So the other day during my ultrasound, the tech said that the baby was in a good position to try and get a first 3D shot of him.  So he turned on the 3D and this picture came up on the screen!  I couldn't believe how emotional it made me to see him and how beautiful and perfect he is.  Deke and I were both floored at how much he looks like Hunter.  It is also so neat that in the picture above it looks like he is giving a happy little smile.
Emma was so excited she kept pointing and saying "ear! ear!" since you could see his cute little ears.  I loved that he had his little hand up by his face.  Tiny little fingers held up close. He is amazing, so perfect and adorable.  If he is this cute now I can't wait until he gets some chub on him and to see him in person.  I can't wait to see you and hold you little guy :) :) :)

No comments: