Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fat caps


Emma is definitely our chubbiest baby so far. She has thinned out quite a bit since she started crawling but still maintains her little bulldog cheeks. I love my babies cheeks. They have all had them. They just hang all yummy and delicious just waiting to be kissed and munched on. When Emma was born she had chunky little thighs. There was so much skin from her thighs that it rolled down her leg overlapping over her knee. Deke thought this was so cute. He told me she didn't even really have knee caps instead he said they were "fat caps." I loved that he chose this name for her little rolls. Ever since then we have lovingly called them her fat caps. I wish I had taken a picture of them sooner when she was smaller and they were really distinct. They are still there but are definitely starting to diminish the more active she gets. Here she is at 10 months old with her fatcaps. Standing by the sliding glass doors in her diaper watching birds outside sitting in her tree. She is so delicious. Don't you just wanna munch?

No comments: