Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 8- Scrapbooking

This has been for awhile and continues to be my favorite crafting activity. I am a paper junkie I could have a million pieces of different patterned papers and cardstock. While I love the pictures however my favorite part is the story. I love scrapbooking not so much about holidays and vacations but more about the little moments and quirks that make up our everyday life. I want to remember the silly things they do and the funny stories. The sweet things they say and the things that were special to them at that specific age. The story is what I cherish. I love to do the journaling. I love to record things for them and hope that someday they enjoy reading about those moments as much as I do. I decided to scrapbook each kid through their kindergarten year and from then on do a photo/journaling book through Blurb for each year. I am finishing Hunter's last scrapbook and have been compiling his photos to hopefully start putting them into and online photobook soon. Avery's is pretty well caught up and Emma's well I am almost finished with all the pregnancy pages and have at least got to scrap the story of her birth. It is such a fun, relaxing enjoyable hobby for me. I love doing it.

No comments: