Tuesday, February 01, 2011

14 days of things I love right now...Day 1- These three

Yep. They keep me laughing, crying, smiling, exhausted, excited, and about every other emotion you can possibly think of. I love the quote: "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart." It says it so perfectly. My hands are so full and busy right now with Hunter in first grade and the homework and friends and projects and sports, Avery in preschool and friends and getting ready to start dance class, Emma crawling and trying to learn to walk and teething and getting into everything. I love the busyness I will take it anyday over the quiet and emptiness I have known before. The busyness feels right and full and I love it. My heart feels so happy and full right now and I am enjoying my day to day so much and feel so blessed. Hunter so bright and vibrant, soaking up knowledge everywhere he goes and sharing it with everyone. Making us laugh with the things he says and making friends all around him with his great personality. Extremely responsible and very loving and sensitive. Avery so full of energy and life, so aware of who she is and confident about it. So accepting and including of everyone around her. So happy, always singing and quick to offer to help. Emma such a sweet little peacemaker. Snuggly and smiley and just a happy baby. Easy going and a major momma's girl. They are such good friends and love each other so much. They each have special relationships with each other. They are so good about helping one another and have so much fun together. Watching them together is our joy, getting to raise them is gift. We love them so much.

No comments: