Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 12- Infant skinny jeans

I think that skinny jeans for little girls are so cute. Adults...sometimes not so much. However baby skinny jeans?!? Adorable and functional. Even though I love putting Emma in dresses it is really hard for her to crawl and get up and down in them. When I saw these little dark fade skinny jeans and that they were only for $3 at WalMart I was hooked. They are so cute, go great with everything, are really easy for her crawl and move in, are more comfortable for her than actual jean and make her little puffy diaper butt look even cuter. After about a week trying out her new pair I loved them and went back to get more. To my frusteration they only had size 3T and up left. Four WalMarts later I finally found them in 12month and so I bought two more pairs and then picked up a couple in size 18 month as well. She looks so cute in them. I love matching them with all sorts of fun tops, it cracks me up though because sometimes she looks like a baby teenager. She is getting so big. I love this picture of her laughing at me. And of course you have to love the giant flower that is the size of her head. Normally I am not a fan of the bigger the bow the better because I honestly have seen some that look ridiculous but this one is pretty darn cute :)

No comments: