Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 6- Kimbre, Brenn, and Marley

I love these girls. They are my best friends, my sisters, sort of my babies in a way. We are tightly bonded through the experiences we had growing up. We are all so close and I have different wonderful relationships with each of them. I have special memories and connections one on one with them. We have had to hold to each other many times to get through things and I feel like the bond of our sisterhood has been what pulled us through those times. I know I have said this before but when the four of us are together there is a spirit, a strength that I can feel. It is almost like a "super power" that can be activated when we are all there together. It is so foreign to me when I hear people say that they are not that close with their siblings because I feel so connected to the girls. I loved growing up with them we had such a blast as kids. I love watching them turn into women and how beautiful, smart, funny etc. etc. etc. they are. I look forward to seeing them experience marriage and becoming moms and enjoying those things with them. They are so precious to me. I thank Heavenly Father for them. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look how much they've all grown up. I haven't seen marley since she was maybe 7??? All so beautiful!

BLY and LOU said...

4 of my gorgeous neices! I love you all:)