Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's

I had a great weekend with Deke and our little Valentine's.  They are really what everything is all about for us.  I feel so blessed in my everyday with them.  They are fun,silly, smart, sweet, happy, kind and a million other things.  I love being their mom.
 Our weekend was spent some what helping Em get back on her feet from being sick.  Here she is enjoying a little breakfast in bed..
We went through the Gilbert temple one more time as a family before it closed.  This time was even more special than the last because the kids remembered what they had seen and had more questions this time which was great.  Avery was sealed to us on Valentine's day in 2008 which was so special.  I loved that we got to walk through the sealing room and remember that day.  To be able to talk with Avery about it, I am so grateful for the opportunity we had we to be sealed together.
We watched movies, played games, took the kids for breakfast for dinner (something that they love to do)
Deke and I got out for a date night and went shopping for clothes, then went to Oregano's and had stuffed mushrooms and a peanut butter chocolate chip pizookie.  YUM!! He is so wonderful, he is my best friend. I love you babe.

No comments: