Saturday, February 08, 2014

Kisses- $.25

I have two sweet babies hanging out with me at home these days.  They are good friends and enjoy playing together all day long.  Hudson can say Emma now and when he can't see her he will start walking around calling "em-ma, em-ma" trying to find her.  "What Hudson" she will call out from wherever she is then come running in.  "Were you trying to find me, were you worried about me?" she will ask him.  He will nod at her and then she will hug (more like squeeze) him and they will head off to play.  Every once in a while they will battle over who gets mommy since they both are pretty darn mommified.  Haven't dealt with that with the other kids and I'm not gonna lie I enjoy the popularity :) :) :) They have lots of hugs and kisses for me and each other daily and I pretty much think they are the sweetest little pair. 

No comments: