Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall

It is my favorite season by far. The colors, the weather, the foods, the activites. Now only if I had leaves turning on the trees in my front yard and it wouldn't hurt if it was a little cooler so I could wear a nice sweater or zip up hoodie. Taking the kids on bike rides or family walks every night because it is gorgeous out. Found a cute pair of boots for Emma, pretty sure that Avery will see them and want a pair as well. I love seeing our fall decorations up in the house. The giant spiderweb. One of the many baby pumpkins I have bought for the kids so far this month. I LOVE PUMPKINS, thanks to Deke I hold a certain affection for them. Every year when the pumpkins start to come out it makes me smile. I love picking my pumpkin every year and finding one with a cool stem or a great carving face. This little ones just kill me. Love doing daily Halloween projects and activities with the kids.

Just a random cute picture that Ave drew. Happy fall :)

No comments: