Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aunt Brenn, Uncle Kaulin, and of course Wilbur

Brenn and Kaulin surprised us and came out for a quick visit a few weeks ago. I was really surprised and seriously had no idea they were coming which was fun. We just hung out and visited, ate, played and relaxed. The "aunties" are the kids favorite people to come visit. They love them sooooo much. The kids are so excited now to have Kaulin as their uncle. Especially Hunter, he always talks about how "cool" Kaulin is and about all the neat things he can do. The week after their visit at scouts we were working on our sports and fitness belt loop and Sis. McDowell asked them to talk about great ways to get exercise. Hunter went on to say that his uncle Kaulin was a surfer and that he could "seriously ride on waves that were like taller than this primary room" then he had all the boys attention and he added, "yeah and he is plays football on a big team for college." Suficiently pleased with the reactions he was getting from the other boys like "no way" or "that's awesome" he sat their grinning. Kaulin you wow him. Avery is very attached to uncle Kaulin and has had a neat bond with him since the first time they met. However these kids LOVE their aunt Brenn. She gets on the tramp with them and plays LEGOs with them, jumps in on a game of Wii or snuggles with them. As far as an aunt goes she pretty much rocks in every way. It is so fun for me to watch my sisters with my kids. I love the way they love them and squeeze them and dote on them it seriously is so neat. Wilbur came too and he is always entertaining. My children love that dog. He and Emma have had a cute little relationship since she was born. He loves her and is actually pretty protective over her and she adores him. The kids had a blast playing with Brenn and Kaulin.This was our first visit with them since they got married. I love watching them now as a married couple. They remind me a lot of Deke and I when we first got married because they have known each other for so long just like Deke and I did. It seems like they have already been married for a long time. They are great together and seeing how happy and in love they are makes us so happy. Here they are battling each other out in a little round of boxing.Later it was out to the tramp for some basketball. Even though this is a ways off I just have to mention that I know these two are going to be AMAZING parents. I love this picture of my sis and my baby. Combine the love I have for Brenn and the way I feel about her,with the way I feel about Emma (can't even adequately describe the depth) and it gets me all warm and fuzzy :) :) I had to take a picture of Avery the next day rocking out her turn in boxing. She had a knock out faster than anyone I have seen play that game. Atta girl Ave. By the way check out the little sis unsure of what is happening and coming over to "help Avery out." ha ha ha. A quick visit but a great one. Love ya, Krebs family :)


No comments: