Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Me Hudson.


Oh this boy.  He is sooooo much fun.   He LOVES his momma.  Randomly during the day he will say, "Who loves mom?" and then raise his hand and say, "I do!!!!"  Just like Emma he trails behind me all day long and heaven forbid if I leave him for even five minutes to do something like use the bathroom he goes to pieces.  Deke will be gone all day and Hudson will run over, give him a hug and then after a couple of minutes look at him, start wiggling down and say "I want mom."  In the afternoons or evening when he is getting sleepy he will go find a blanket and come stand at my feet.  "Hold me mom, hold me" he will ask me until I bend down and pick him up for a snuggle.  It is the sweetest thing ever.  He is busy and curious these days.  He loves to color and as I came out of the bathroom the other day he said, "look mom, I color!" to which he displayed his masterpiece of orange crayon all over the wall.  In the mornings I will hear the girls shrieking and him giggling with glee.  He gets the spray bottle that we use for hair and uses it as a water gun of sorts to douse everything in sight including the big sisters who run and scream which only makes it into a fun game for him.  One morning as everyone was getting ready for work/school I walked through the living room to find him finishing off the back of the couch.  It was completely soaked and apparently he had been left alone long enough to have sprayed the sliding glass doors down as well.  He has learned how to climb up on everything including Deke and I's bed and will sometimes climb up on it and grin at me, egging me on to come chase him.  He is definitely having some "I am going to be 2 soon moments," The other day at the Y he wasn't sharing some cars with a friend of his so I walked over and had him give a car to the little boy reminding him that he needed to share.  He furrowed his eyebrows and scowled at me, "I not like that mom" he said.  To which he had to sit in time out.  Something he has had to do a couple of times in the past two months.  Other than an occasional grumpy moment though he continues to be a happy, easy going, little guy.  He is always making silly faces, doing things to make everyone laugh or trying to play.  Sometimes at work he will come up and pinch my rear then step back and say, "Come get me mom!!" and then take off running.  I feel like he does so much every day that is so cute I wish I could remember it all.  Here are just a few things about Hudson right now...
* Still drags blankets around and holds onto the corners
* calls us all "friend" when he is playing
* favorites to play is playing kitchen, animals and making us all dinner
* words he uses often (Awefome (awesome), okay, Hunner, Ave, Emma, Hudson Coo Burch,
gimpy (binky), sah-ree (sorry), be nice, gabel (bagel), when he says chips it comes out like a certain swear word
* every morning when when drop the older kids off at school he calls out " 3 a clock, Hunner and Avery, 3 a clock!"
* he loves dragons right now and any monster, or large animal he calls a rar rar.
* He absolutely loves going to nursery and every week goes in smiling and waving bye
* In the afternoons he asks to go on a walk so he can take his little push car and fill the inside of the seat with "yocks" (rocks)
* His favorite song is three little monkeys, loves pretending to go on bear hunts and like all the other burch babies thus far could sit and read books with mom all day long
* Favorite foods are avacados, bananas, pancakes and chicken nuggets but the boy eats anything and everything
One thing that he does that I think is so adorable is that he refers to himself as Me Hudson.  Ex. " I want dad to sleep Me Hudson", "Emma go down slide Me Hudson" "Mom hold Me Hudson."  Oh my sweet sweet baby boy you make my days so full and wonderfully busy. Try to limit the climbing to safe heights, keep on spraying those sisters they actually love it and don't even think about trying anymore artistic expression on my walls.  Cute kid.  Mom loves you Hudson :) :)

No comments: