Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cousins: Elora, Zeke and Rondalynn

My kids were the only grand kids for a really long time and I am so excited that finally all my cousins are starting to have babies, it seems like there are babies everywhere.  Claudia just had her second and she is adorable.  Emma is in love with her and last Saturday we got to babysit her.  Emma couldn't get enough of her.  She wanted to hold her the whole time and and kept telling me over and over again how cute she is.  She then told me she really wants another sister :)
 All the kids enjoyed her and when I snapped this pic I couldn't help but think how sweet that little group of five looked.  Deke and I always talked about having five, I......may want another one :) :)
 Zeke and Hudson are at ages that crack me up as far as them playing together.  Most of the time they will play next to each other but not yet with each other really.  This time there was definitely the occasional spat over a car that they both wanted.
 When I asked them to hug each other for a picture, neither would drop their cars to actually hug, clutching their cars they sort of just leaned into each other like this....hilarious.
 It will be fun to watch them grow and as the older they get the more fun they will have together these two little golden boys :)
 In the same week Hudson got to hang out a little with Kassi's little girl Rondalynn.  She is still pretty little and so they couldn't really play yet but I am so excited for my kids, especially Hudson to finally have cousins to hang out with.
 There are two more cousins on the way as well.  Brittany's little guy is due in November and then Kassi is having #2 due in early February! I love it, I love having all these sweet babies around and watching our little group of cousins continue to grow.


1 comment:

Kassi said...

I'm so sad I missed you that day but I'm so happy to see that they got to play together! I'm so thrilled that we are all having babies and kids! It is a blast and I can't wait to see and meet all the little ones on the way and that the Lord has in store for all of us!!!