Thursday, May 09, 2013

Five months old big boy.

 
This guy is getting busier and busier these days.  Rolling all over the floor, scooting and trying to get into things.  He pushes up on all fours and is so strong.  I can just see the determination in his eyes to go check stuff out.  He giggles about everything lately.  He especially loves when the kids pretend to sneeze he thinks it is hilarious.  The kids love to try to get him to laugh, they are always doing silly things.  Avery seems to have a talent to make him giggle though more than anyone.  He loves me to fly him in the air, loves to sit in my arms in the rocking chair and look at books. A couple nights a week I will bundle him up in the stroller and he and I will go walk the neighborhood.    He loves to walk through the park and look up at the big trees, he blinks as it goes light and then dark and then light again as we pass underneath the street lights.  Soon it will be too hot for nighttime strolls so I am glad that we are getting to enjoy them.  I love his giant grins his gives and when he likes something he will smile and raise one eyebrow, it is so cute.  

No comments: