Monday, May 20, 2013

Trade ya Hudson....

 It's Monday. We enjoyed such a nice weekend as a family and I wasn't ready for it to end.  Monday is always my laundry, chores day to just stay home and clean.  Mister man is trying to get his first tooth and his gums are so swollen, he is chewing on everything including gnawing on me when he nurses. ouch.  Last night he got up twice and just as my head hit the pillow the second time Ave came in an announced that Emma had a bloody nose everywhere. awesome.  It is hard to have a couple crazy nights when I have now adapted to sleeping all night long for months now.  So this morning I got the kids all ready for school reminding myself that Thursday is their last day before summer and then started in on the laundry.  Hudson played on his mat as I sorted the clothes into piles and tried to focus on what Emma was saying to me instead of my pounding headache.  Emma headed to her room to play in the dollhouse and as I loaded the first batch I looked over to see Hudson fast asleep.  As I added soap I contemplated squishing on the mat next to him to catch a couple much needed zzzz's.  He looked so comfy.  I would much rather be doing that right now I am not going to lie, c'mon Hudson whadda you think wanna trade??

No comments: