Thursday, April 28, 2011

DJ Bunny

Hunter our LEGO master and I were playing legos together one night and challenged each other to make a unique Easter bunny creation out of legos. After much hard work and thinking this is what we came up with: my bunny was a Harry Potter bunny, hence the glasses and scar up by his ears. Also notice while he is holding a carrot in one hand the other hand is donning a wand. Props mom, good job. "Good Job Mom" Hunter praised me and then held his up for me to see. Man he is so good. Seriously the kid schools me every time we build together. "This is DJ Bunny" he told me grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't stop smiling. See the baseball hat turned to the side? How about the microphone going down from his ear to his mouth for him to sing and talk? Or my favorite part the orange turn table with his bunny paw ready to "mix it up." I about died laughing when Hunter showed me that it could actually spin and started saying, "Hip hop, a hip hip hop" like he was rapping. I love this kid. I LOVE his brain. I love his ingenuity ability to constantly think outside the box. Hunter, you are awesome. Avery of course saw all the fun and wanted to make a bunny creation and came up with this: She told me that it is a bunny purse. I love that she used one of the lego rings covered with fangs as a decorative flower for the bunny's ear. What a girl.

No comments: