Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Curled up or sprawled out

Take your pick because she prefers either, it depends on the time of day. If it is her regular naptime or bedtime after she eats she pretty much goes comatose. When I lay her down to swaddle her up (Yes she is a year old and still loves to be swaddled like a newborn :) ) she spreads her arms and legs out completely and totally relaxed and sort of resembeling a certain amphibian . It looks so comfortable she goes totally out and doesn't even batt and eyelash as I pick her up and put her in her crib. It makes me laugh and wish a little bit that I could join her. Then there are those impromptu naps. You know the ones, the ones where they are sitting in the high chair with a spaghetti covered face and their head keeps bobbing because they are falling asleep sitting up. Yep those. In her case it is curled up on the floor with a blanket and a handful of Ariel hair for each hand. This is not the first time I have found her fast asleep on the floor like this. Oh her love of hair it is so sweet to me. She looks so snuggly and content with a fist full of red curls and her little bum up in the air. I love this baby girl.

No comments: