Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby ponytails

I am so excited. Emma has more hair than either Hunter or Avery had at this age and I hope it continues to grow. I love that it is getting thicker and darker. I would love it to be really dark like Deke's I think it would be so cute. She now has just enough to put it up in a "pebbles" style pony on top of her head. Last week she actually held still for me to be able to make a single pony on top that was sticking straight up. I don't like it nearly as much as the headbands or flowers or bows but it is cute for just everyday. Then this morning I experimented and was able to get into into two teeny tiny ponies on the top of her head. I was moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer and she was sitting on top of the dryer playing with the detergent bottle and the buttons and I had to get a couple of pictures. It is so fun, she sort of looks like a cross between Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch and some sort of baby insect with little antennaes, I don't know a grasshopper maybe?

No comments: