Sunday, April 27, 2014

First performance

I can't believe how much Emma is starting to come out of her shell.  She is still our most shy kid but this past year I have seen her confidence grow so much.  At the end of their season they performed their tumbling routine at a festival for the city of Mesa.  It was Emma's first time performing on stage and I was worried that she would freeze up and not want to do it.  Her and I practiced and practiced the week of the performance and as we got lined up to start the show she was so excited.
I went and sat down with Deke and the kids and watched as she headed onto the stage with her class, smiling and waving at us she performed her routine perfectly.  She did awesome! Deke and I are so proud of her and how she has grown.
Doing her backbend into a walkover...
It was so cute.  You did awesome Miss E!!!

No comments: