Sunday, April 28, 2013

Zeke turns 1!!!

 It seriously seems like just yesterday that we got the news that baby Zeke had been born.  I remember seeing my first picture of him and his blond hair and instantly thinking what a handsome guy he was.  Finally a cousin on my side of the family close to one of my kid's ages.  It has been so fun to have Claudia and Josh close enough where we have been able to get together for play dates with the kids.  It has been so fun to get to watch Zeke grow.  Claudia threw him a "monster theme" birthday party and did such a great job.  It was really cute....
 Zeke's aunties had set up all sorts of fun carnival style games for people to play.  Avery's fave was definitely the photo booth area they had set up.  Claudia made these cute centerpieces with some of her favorite pictures of Zeke over the past year.
 My favorite part of course was watching him blow out his candle and the best part of turning 1 digging into his cupcake.  At first he was hesitant and then once he realized how good it was, started chowing down.  Isn't he cute????
 Claudia asked some of the cousins to draw pictures of different monsters as part of the decorations.  My kids were more than excited to help with this.  I had to show a pic of Ave's three headed monster she drew because I thought it was so awesome.  Avery loves to draw.
 Emma wanted to make sure that I included a picture of her monster too.
 Had to get a quick pic of Zeke and Hudson.  These two are eight months apart and I am so excited to watch them continue to grow and be good friends and have so much cousin fun.  Happy birthday Zeke this Burch family sure is in LOVE with you!!!!!

No comments: