Sunday, April 07, 2013

For Hunter, Ethan, Dylan, Avery, Emma, and Hudson. We walk for them.

We have talked about doing this walk for years.  We have always wanted to get involved with the March of Dimes Foundation.  We have had five of our six children be born prematurely. The other day we were out shopping and went to check out.  Right at the counter was a stand with pamphlets for the March for babies.  I picked one up and saw a story on it about a two pound little boy.  As I read the story I looked at the picture and it hit home for me.  That has been our reality.  Tears came and I looked to Deke who had also been looking at the pamphlet.  "It's time" he said and I agreed.  It is time to get involved with this wonderful foundation.  To meet other parents and families who have lost and been through the difficulties of having babies be born to soon.  Time to do our part to help other families through it and to help support the things that will give these babies the best chance of life they can get. To walk in memory of our own two angels Ethan and Dylan.  So we are going to walk.  This Saturday 4/13 in downtown Phoenix for the March of Dimes.  We have set up our website the link is: www.marchforbabies.org/burchfamily go check it out.  Anything to support would be appreciated.  We walk for them......














1 comment:

CJ said...

Can't say I didn't cry when I read this one. Go Team Burch!