Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Four months

Just a few things that Hudson is doing at four months, of course he is actually five months now so I need to play a little catch up :) :)  This kid is always so bright eyed and checking everything out.  He reminds me of Hunter at this age, very curious, always grabbing for things and studying them.  If he is down on his belly he is trying to dig his little toes into the carpet and scoot himself.  He is going to be busy I can tell once he can crawl.  He is smiley and loves loves loves mommy to tickle him.  He is really ticklish. We are all just totally smitten :) :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

holy cow, he is SO cute!!!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

He is too cute! I miss you all! Things have been so busy, but we need to make time to hang out! I want to cuddle that baby boy!