Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We've got that lovin feelin'

Over the weekend had some fun making Valentine's for family and friends.  Love watching the kids busy working with crayons and stickers to create something unique.  Hunter made this picture in art class.  I usually hate things on the front of the fridge but this one makes me so happy every time I see it that it has been up on the fridge for over a week.  He did a great job on it.
Had a craft night again with my cousins and we did two crafts, both from the wonderful world of Pinterest.  This wood plaque with vinyl saying...
and this cute argyle wreath with yarn.  We spent all afternoon crafting, eating yummy mexican food, socializing and letting Zeke and Hudson play.  It was a great time.  I am loving this getting together every three months or so.  It is fun to actually do some of the crafts that I have pinned.

No comments: