Monday, February 25, 2013

First basket ride.

It is usually about this time that I let my babies take rides in the laundry basket around the house to play.  By the time they are six or seven months they know what it is and get excited when I put them in.  The other day  Hudson had his first laundry basket ride around the living room.  I put him in and he looked around pretty unsure....
 Then I pulled the basket slowly around the living room in big circles and his eyes got wide and his little head bobbled.  He was not sure if he was a fan or not.
 Emma found this highly entertaining and wanted me to do it again and again but my tired back and the lack of interest on his face told me we should throw in the towel and try again another day.  So to laundry basket rides, oh my Hudson I promise you someday soon you will really enjoy them.

No comments: