Monday, February 25, 2013

3 Months

 This month has been so fun because Hudson has started becoming a major smiley bug.  He also belly laughed for the first time and has only done it a few times since but it is pretty much the most heart melting sound ever.  He continues to sleep through the entire night which is AMAZING!!! Mom is so thankful and is loving the extra rest so that she can be more awake during the day to play.  He is a lot like Emma in the way that he is a super cuddly baby and loves me to snuggle with him.  Sometimes he will start to fuss and if I grab his blanket and binky and hold him in my arms close to me, within thirty seconds his eyes are closing and he nuzzles into me and goes to sleep.  It is the sweetest thing.
 When he sleeps in the afternoon he likes to take his arm and wrap it around his blanket.  He oftentimes likes to have part of his face snuggled into the blanket or touching his cheek.  He is such an easy going, sweet little guy.  He is getting much more interactive and I am enjoying him so much.  I find myself delaying housework and phone calls just to sit and talk with him, play with him, or watch him sleep in my arms.  It feels so good to hold him.  I think I could probably just sit all day and hold him close and watch him sleep.  He is always so bright eyed.  Giant blue eyeballs all the time, and when we play and he smiles that little toothless grin, I melt.  I love you Mr. Magoo.

No comments: