Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Brittany's wedding

After Hunter's last soccer game we headed over to the temple where my cousin Brittany and Davide were getting married. He is Italian and they met on her mission in Italy. When she got home they started skyping and the rest is history. The kids waited outside the temple with some older cousins, Emma had fun chasing the birds all over the temple grounds.Then we headed home for a quick lunch before heading up to Globe for the reception. They had a really nice family dinner with all different kinds of soups and a slide show about their lives. Then the reception started. It was so fun to dance and visit with family. Hunter had fun dancing with the "aunties" minus Aunt Mar :(Deke and I may also have had a little too much fun dancing :) :) :) :)Josh, Claudia and Baby Tieman :)Lisa and Lonnie....Kassi and Ron, newly engaged to be married in Feb. All the ladies getting ready to catch the bouquet...What are the odds that Hunter would catch the garter? After he caught it, having no idea what it was he came over, hugged me and said, "Here mom, I won this for you!!" handed it to me and took off to play. It was hilarious. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Pisola we love you!!

1 comment:

Kassi said...

Oh my goodness! I love that picture of Ron and I! And of course all of the other pictures too!