Thursday, November 04, 2010

I love this shirt.

I love this shirt. It couldn't say it better. Okay well maybe it could be a little more specific since saying I actually love you more and more every second is more accurate. I love your little open mouth grin it is contagious. People keep telling us what a Gerber baby you are and you really are. I love how much you giggle now and love to play. When Hunter and Avery come in the room you start kicking your legs. If you are over my shoulder and they are walking towards you, you start giggling thinking that they are going to chase you. I love that you want to be tossed up in the air or onto the bed. But most of all still love to cuddle. You are the most snuggly baby ever. You will reach your arms up to daddy or I and just want to touch our face or plant wet kisses on us. You love hair in fact I think you may have a slight fettish. You love to snuggle into me and hold some of my hair in your hand and rub it between your fingers it is so sweet. You are so tactile. You love different textures and fabrics. You are such a sweet, easy going baby girl. Every day with you our life is more full, content and wonderful.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Mekell, she really is a beautiful baby! You all look like quite the happy family. Love you all.

Erin said...

Mekell, I love how the joy is just pouring out of you. It really adds to your beautiful face! Emma is getting so big! Love her! And love you!