Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring break in San Diego

 The kids and I spent spring break in San Diego with Grandma and Eden.  Deke had to stay and work which made me nervous about how I would do on the drive with them on my own but they were all awesome.  We packed our days full of fun activities like we always do when we go there.  We did some shopping....
The kids played and played and played together and had so much fun with each other.

Mom and I got a chance to attend a recognition dinner for her years of service at Scripps in downtown San Diego. The dinner was delicious!
We went to museums and the beach, ate huge donuts and got the biggest pizza I have ever seen...
The kids were amazed at how big it was.  We had a great week there, the weather was amazing and no one was wanting to go home and get back to school and work.  I love San Diego.  

No comments: