Monday, March 10, 2014

Our happy guy.

Truly.  He is just the easiest baby.  Has been from the get go, super chill and super happy.  Always saying "hello" to people and smiling at them. If you hold your hand out he will extend his and knows how to shake hands.  We learned this about a month ago when we had the missionaries over.  Now he tries to shake hands with anyone that is interested. He will let anyone hold him and only occasionally makes a fuss when he is without me.  He says "Hunner, Ave and Emma." Some of his other words are: daddy, momma, nana (banana), olaf, bird, ear, nose, ippy (sippy), beep, i donno (i don't know), baby, papa, pease (please), tane tu (thank you), more and a ton more.  He is super verbal and in that little mockingbird phase of loving to repeat everything.  He is sixteen months now and some of his favorite activities include bubbles, playing cars on his new car track, and he will go to the art closet, reach for the doorknob and say "lolor, lolor" because he wants me to get him crayons and paper.  This kid loves to color.  When he wants to go somewhere he will come pull my finger until I get up and follow him so he can show me what he wants to do.  He loves for us to turn on music and he will dance and put on quite a silly little show.  After dinner he starts going back and forth from me to Deke saying "bubble, bubble?" and pointing to our room.  
Once there he will play in a bubble bath until he is well past pruned and still spend five minutes saying "bye bubble, bye bubble" until they all go down the drain.  Then he will wiggle out of his towel and take off running because he wants to play chase and I tease him and tell him I am going to pinch him.  He runs as fast as he can giggling so hard he keeps falling down until I catch him. If he is hungry he will come up to me and tilt his head to one side and say "nack pease?" and smile at me.
He like the other kids loves to snuggle and will hug me, then get really close to my face and say "hi!" and then give me a kiss.  He knows how to make a smoochy sound when he kisses now but the funny thing is that he will kiss you and then make the noise as he pulls away.  When Deke asks whose turn it is to say prayer at night he raises his hand and says "me!" just like the older kids, then folds his arms and tries to squint his eyes as it is being said.  He loves to do family sandwich and hurries over as quick as he can to put his little hand on the pile.  He is adorable, so fun and melts every single person in this house with his happy personality and sweet mannerisms.  Hudson life is so wonderful with you around :) :)

No comments: