Monday, October 28, 2013

What?!?

 This week there have been a few random funny things that made me think "what in the world?" and so I decided to snap a quick pic. Case in point above.  Caught Emma walking through the kitchen one day like this.  Ariel was hanging on  her necklace by her hair like some sort of super sized charm.  When I asked Em what she was doing she told me "I want to hold Ariel but my arms are getting tired."  Okay so its a little unconventional but I guess like any  mom she sometimes needs to have her hands free :)  Then we walked into Michael's the other day and someone had made a Princess Celestia my little pony out of the craft pumpkins.  Never seen anything like that with pumpkins before...
 Hunter surprised me at the Y and made me a LEGO heart....
 and this next one blew me away not gonna lie.  The other day at work the kids were sitting their happily playing Mr. Potato head.  Emma asked me to come over and take a picture of their creations that they had lined up.
 You know that song from Sesame Street, "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same"  yeah well do you see it??  Where have I been and when in the world did they start making Carrot heads?
 I'm sorry but it is just weird.  Carrots don't fit.  Look at the poor gal, you can tell that she knows she is sort of a misfit.
 I was intrigued and sat down and played with the kids and tried the whole carrot thing.  It was weird don't know what else to say.  Not feeling the whole new "carrot trend."  Oh yeah and I won't even talk to you about my emotions when I saw they also had a cob of corn. Sheesh are they going for a mixed vegetable blend sort of thing?? Not a fan. What is this world coming to? :) :)


No comments: