Monday, October 14, 2013

For Brenn and Baby

So I am going to be an aunt!!  I am extremely excited about it.  So excited!!!!! Brenn came to AZ for a quick trip a few weeks ago before she hits her "no fly" part of her pregnancy.  When she got to the house it made it all so real to see her cute baby bump.  It is adorable and of course she looks amazing.  We got to spend a few days with her and had a little luncheon to celebrate the soon arrival of her baby girl.  I really didn't do much to decorate but did put together a few things for nautical decor.
We had a nice brunch that Brenn had made from scratch because she is a wonderful cook and wanted to home make all of the food.  She had a crepe station that was delicious! We ate and played a few games, then opened presents.
I felt so grateful to get to have her come stay and spend some time with her.  The kids were so excited to see aunt brenn and get to play with her.  She is going to be a great mom and I smile just thinking of all the fun and joy that is ahead for her and Kaulin for the rest of their lives.  Oh my how I love her.
I have gotten to feel the baby move a few times now and it was really special for me. I feel a bond with her already.  I love her so much.  Sweet baby girl, you have such wonderful parents.  I can't wait for you to meet your mommy... she is amazing.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Wow! It is so fun MeKell and Brenn together. Brenn you look so adorable and cute! What a treat! It made me cry! Kisses and Hugs to all my daughters! Love, Mom