Monday, September 09, 2013

Waterslide

So the last week of summer we stayed busy and tried to squeeze a lot of fun things in all at once.  One such thing was a day of sliding at Aunt Lisa's house on the giant inflatable water slide that they had rented.  The kids were ecstatic to see how big it was and with not a ton of kids there, they got to slide down it over and over again for hours.
Emma would only go down if she was on Hunter's lap and then she loved it.
If there were awards Avery would definitely get the award for the person with the highest number of times down the slide.  She would go down and then race over to hurry up again.  By the time we left late that afternoon Ave was exhausted.  She came home and napped for two hours.
Hunter decided his favorite way to go down was face first.  It was quite entertaining for the rest of us.
My cousin Kassi took Hudson down the slide for me since I didn't wear my suit.  Hudson was NOT a fan.
When they weren't sliding they were hanging out just lounging around in the little pool.
Hudson was still a little grumpy with me over the whole thing even after he had dried off and was snuggling with me in a towel.
It was really fun for the kids and I am not going to lie really nice to come home and have all four of them lay down and sleep for awhile.  I even got to shut my eyes for a quick snooze.  Thanks Aunt Lisa, for the fun!!

No comments: