Monday, January 14, 2013

She's the mother of twins of course she's sleep deprived

This is pretty much what I look like right now.  In the sleep deprivation stage.  Emma is now the momma of twin baby dolls.  One given from a cousin and another given by grandma both happened to be the exact same doll.  When we suggested taking one back the kids all quickly protested.  "No! Now Emma has twin babies!" So there you go.  Twin babies quickly named Iyla Sara and Kassi Katie.  Both adorned with headbands and magnetic binkies. We're pretty sure that their identical :)
She is quite the good little mommy to these two girls.  The other day I had to get my camera quickly when I caught her using Hudson's playmat headrest as a Bobby pillow to "nurse" them.  Hilarious.  Well she's pretty much got it right.  I cracked up at this since my mom told me I used to pretend to nurse all of my baby dolls.
Then of course they need to be burped.
She is having a lot of fun with them and often hands one to me and says "Mom, can you help me with mine's baby? She's cryin."  Sure kiddo, hand her over. What's one more baby around this house :) :)

No comments: