Thursday, January 10, 2013

2 months old

 Already two months!!! It is true that each baby goes faster I can't believe how fast Hudson's first two months have gone.  He is so laid back and to his mommy's delight an amazing sleeper already giving me six and seven hour stretches!!
 He is continuing to grow his bulldog cheeks :)  He has been my best nurser.  Right after he was born they were trying to get him cleaned up in the nursery and I guess he kept rooting around. I was still supposed to be in recovery for an hour but they brought him in after about ten minutes saying they thought he wanted to nurse.  Sure enough he latched right on correctly the first time and nursed as if he had always known how.  It was so awesome and he has loved to nurse ever since.
In the last two weeks he has started smiling in response to a familiar face or being talked to and he has gotten very verbal.  Those little toothless grins are about the sweetest thing I have ever seen and just melt you when he flashes one at ya.
Not a huge fan of the bath, but really does not like being naked at all.  He is getting so good at keeping eye contact and really interacting it is so sweet.  Like this moment with aunt Kimbre.  Every morning when he first wakes up I sit on the bed with him for about ten minutes and we stare at each and talk together.  He coos and grins at me and I am a puddle.  It may be the best way you could start a day EVER.
Love, love, love his little smiles.  Love having a new baby in the house again.  Love being this little guy's momma!

No comments: