Monday, January 14, 2013

Gonna have a great year-2013

2013 is going to be great.  I have pretty much decided that it will be mostly dependent upon my attitude and I have decided that I am just going to put it out there that it is going to be a great one.  Lots of exciting changes for our kids and our family.  Lots of goals and plans to work towards.  A FEW of my goals for this year include:
 * losing fifteen pounds and getting back to a regular exercise routine
 *learning a new challenging piano piece
 *doing a least one sewing project for my girls (clothes)
 * finishing at least the exterior of the dollhouse
* turn 2007 and 2008 blog posts into hardcover printed books
*try two new recipes a month
* host at least two parties with my neighbors
* play piano for thirty minutes every mon. night for the kids to fall asleep to
* volunteer in one kids classroom each month
Again a FEW of our family goals this year include:
* taking our family to Disneyland
* a trip to Utah/Idaho this summer
* Deke and I taking our prepared family names to the temple to get work done
   (we have being doing a lot of family history work
* regular scripture reading
* researching and searching out places to move/job transfers to leave AZ end of year
* Deke or I getting each kid each month out for some alone time with either mom/dad
This year will be exciting for our family I just know.  Already realizing that our oldest will be double digits this year YIKES!!! Our littlest will be learning to crawl/walk/talk and a million other milestones this year.  Emma will start preschool and Avery will be checking out gymnastics.  Who knows what else will be in store.  So I'm putting it out there, like a mantra....it's gonna be great, it's gonna be great.

No comments: