Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wakeboarding

So Grandpa got a new Tige boat and the aunties came out for a week and everyone hit the lake, minus mom and Emma.  We haven't had a boat around since Avery was born so our kids were super excited about the whole thing.  Hunter didn't take any convincing to get him to out in the water to try the wakeboard.  I love these pictures Brenn took of him getting up.  He did awesome!!!
I love this picture he looks like he is fighting for his life to stay up.  The boot were way too big for him but he was still able to get up and was really excited.



Hunter also laid on the wake surf board and had a chance to get a feel for it.  I love the happiness on his face, he was having such a blast.



A few pictures of daddy on the wakeboard....





Bug with Grandma and Grandpa.....

Daddy and Avery....somehow I didn't get a single picture of the actual boat itself so I will have to get one to post later.  Overall it was a great boat week and everyone came home happily sore with lots of fun stories to tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks so very fun! I don't think my kids have been out on the lake since Tobyn was tiny. I need to take them--looks like the perfect age to really enjoy it! I love looking in on the Burch's!