Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at dad's house with all the girls.  Lots of good food, visiting and games.  Dad organized his annual Mac bowl including activities like bean bag tossing, pool and darts.  I was thankful to be together as a family for the first time in quite awhile.  
I was the most grateful for all the time the cousins had to play and be together.  Watching the kids with Berkley makes me smile.  Emma can't get enough of her.  She grits her teeth, squeezes her and tries to pick her up.
Hudson and Berks played in grandma's big bathtub.  So flippin cute.
I love being an aunt and am so thankful for my little niece, she is so sweet and that night as she sat on my lap and I read her a book I realized how much fun there is ahead with her and all my nieces and nephews to come.  Thankful for my sisters that I love so much.  So thankful for Deke, our beautiful babies and our very full and happy everyday life together.

No comments: