Sunday, November 30, 2014

Family

After the funeral and the luncheon we all headed back to grandma and grandpa's house to enjoy some family time.  The afternoon was filled with visiting, sharing stories about grandpa, and letting the cousins play.  Late in the afternoon the kids hurried me outside to show me a fort they had built out in the yard with their cousins.  It made my heart hurt since all throughout my childhood this was one of our favorite things to do as cousins was build forts in the yard.  Now here were my children passing on the tradition.  It is so interesting to me the way certain things in life continue passing on through the generations.  






Lots of time to hold each other and love on all these sweet little ones we have running around.  
We enjoyed the time together and the next day before we headed home we stopped by the cemetery one more time.  Miss you papa, love you.

No comments: