Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mini donut maker

 Deke and I picked up this little mini donut maker awhile ago at Target and I have been having fun with it.  I have only tried a few recipes with it but I found a book called Mini Donuts: 100 Bite sized Donut recipes to sweeten your "Hole" day.  I ordered it online, I can't wait to get it.  The donut pictured above is a vanilla bean donut with a vanilla glaze.  The kids loved getting to learn how to use a real vanilla bean.  We made some yummy crumb donuts which everyone really liked.
 Made some pumpkin spice donuts....
 Everyone's favorite so far though has been just the simple donut recipe with a maple glaze and chocolate sprinkles.  The kids are more than willing to be "taster's" and are having fun getting to help make them.  Can't wait to try some from the book, they look so tasty :)

No comments: