Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pier 39

The next morning we woke up and headed to check out the pier and all the shops along it. Kimbre and Marley this picture is for you and you know why :) :) :)Got to see a rockin replica of Optimus Prime at the Ripley's Believe It or Not store..Went by the wax museum and saw renditions of stars like Clooney and Angelina Jolie. I have to admit wax museums kind of friek me out. A sweet bakery that makes these fun animal shaped breads....a kite shop that the kids would have loved.A shot of the ROCK for Deke who loves that movie and has always wanted to take the tour there. Babe we will get you there before Brenn and Kaulin graduate I promise. Watched the sea lions hanging out for awhile.I really liked the shopping places they had at the pier lots of neat little stores with all kinds of fun things.Had my first experience going into an oxygen bar. Loved the lady that put the nice warm heat packs on my shoulders and back but didn't want to try the "flavored oxygen" have had the nose prongs before and it felt weird to me. But I had fun watching the girls try it.They have a left handed store there. How fun is that. It has all different kinds of tools and things for people that are lefty's. Across the top of the store they had pictures and lists of all the famous left handed people which was cool. Hunter this picture is for me and you :)a fun sock shop....another fun store of the day was this spice shop that we spent a good amount of time in. The tuscany blend that I chose for chicken or dipping bread with oil smells AMAZING. It was seriously so hard to narrow down which ones to take home.After we had once again shopped and relaxed the day away we headed down to find some yummy fish and chips at the fish market. As it got dark and the city lit up I couldn't help but think how beautiful it was the lights against the water and how romantic it could be. We headed back to Brenn's place to hang out and veg.

1 comment:

BLY and LOU said...

Amazing!!! I love San Francisco!!! It looks like you girls had a fabulous time!!! love you all